Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reader Ride From Malaysia! Kawasaki Ninja KRR ZX150!

Lorenzo Writes In:

My name is Lorenzo Marudi and I'm from Malaysia. I am a fan of 2 stroke bike too. My bike is a Kawasaki Ninja KRR ZX150 Special Edition, I bought it in April 2009. My experience with this bike: good acceleration and if I have not mistaken, when the rpm hits 6500 - 7000 rpm, the power valve starts to open. I try the top speed, I manage to reach 195kmh and my bike is still in stock condition, no modification done to it yet. Some riders with the same bike as mine said that they can reach 200kmh. The price is 10,148.00 ringgit malaysia and equal to USD 3171.25 without insurance and roadtax. Here's a link to the Ninja KRR ZX150 spec: http://www.kawasaki.com.my/productpage.php?do=product_detail&pro_id=48    I hope that you can share the pics of my bike with other 2 stroke fans on your blog, they will like it.  =)


Regards,
Lorenzo

Fantastic Bike! Thanks Much! I'm so jealous that we can't get these here.




No comments:

Post a Comment