Thursday, January 20, 2011

The legendaty Delboy H2 Special.

Delboy's (Deryck AKA:Hart) bike is one I've been seeing around for years now.  It's without a doubt one of the most fearlessly built customs I've ever seen.  He writes in:
Hi There
 My name is Delboy & I have just stumbled on your super web page!
 I am a member & area rep for The Kawasaki Triples Club of Great Britain I hope you may be able to use this photo of my Bad Ass 72 H2 750 Triple. I have other photos but I like this one myself & currently use it as my screen saver!
I built the bike myself 4 years ago & use it as much as I can. I have ridden it to Holland & back & ride it to all our UK rallies.
Hope to here back from you soon, Ride it like you hate it....... Delboy!

I also cajoled another pic of it from him and he was nice enough to send in the burnout pic from the Isle Of Man races.  Really super build!


No comments:

Post a Comment