Friday, April 6, 2012

Bonus Post - Fiction For Friday

The #30DaysofBiking and Blogging From A to Z Challenge posts are brief snapshots of the daily rides I'm taking this month, but I also work on some other projects that find expression in other forms. As a Friday bonus, I'm posting one of these, a short bit of fiction I wrote recently. My friend Mimi Torchia Boothby created a lovely watercolor to illustrate the story.

I hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA






Update 11/20/2012

The bad news is that the story isn't here any more. The good news is that it is being published in Ride 2, a collection of short fiction about bicycles. When the anthology is published, I'll put a link to it on my blog. Thanks for all the comments. I've got more stories in the works.

Update 12/9/2012

Here's the link: http://kentsbike.blogspot.com/2012/12/ride-2-more-short-fiction-about-bicycles.html

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment