Friday, February 18, 2011

Life On Cars now on ChampRadio



IT'S here! It's now! It's got jingles and an American chap doing voiceovers! The Life On Cars radio show is back!

Regular readers might remember the first two pieces I recorded for the radio spin-off of this blog, but they were unedited interviews to give a flavour rather than the finished product. That's why I'm pleased to present the polished final product, which thanks to some music and an American chap (who I've never met) doing the voiceovers sounds a lot better.

Click above to hear the latest special edition I promised earlier this week, focusing on the glorious Jaguar E-Type, and if you scroll down you'll hear the final versions of pieces I recorded with guests Gareth Jackson and Katie Massam.

So sit back, enjoy the show and let me know what you think....




Life On Cars episode one, featuring Katie Massam




Life On Cars episode two, featuring Gareth Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment