Thursday, October 28, 2010

UPDATE: Wicked TZR!!

UPDATE: Jeff sent in some info on the build along with pics of another build (see next post).  Thanks Much!
It has a freshly rebuilt engine, tore down to the frame. The frame has been molded and repainted in satin black.  It has a custom made seat section.  And custom painted to resemble the 2005 Yamaha GP bike.  It is street legal.
All the work was done by my business partner, Jeff and myself.
Here is another set of pics of a bike we are proud of.
This is a 1973 Yamaha RD350.  It has Motocarrera pipes, Webco Heads, Benelli Gas Tank, Custom Seat and Front Fender, and all the work was done by Jeff and myself.
Thanks,
Brian
J&B Moto Co.



Jeff Metz sent in the bauty:
I just wanted to share my 1991 TZR 3XV with you.
Enjoyed your website!
J&B Moto Co.
Wrightsville, PA


No comments:

Post a Comment