Friday, May 28, 2010

North Bend Cares: TOUR DIVIDE - KIDNEY FOR LACEY

First off, huge thanks to Team Turtle for all the support. My bike and equipment is all dialed in (I'm planning a big equipment post before I leave), I'm where I want to be in terms of fitness, and I've got enough money in place to do all I need to do on the Tour Divide. I've got a few more days of work at the shop, a couple of more days spending as much time as I can with Christine and then I'll roll out.

One nice thing about having a bit of a financial cushion for this trip is that I have a bit of extra money to give to a good cause. Fellow Divide racer Mike Prochaska is supporting such a cause, putting his dollars and his miles on the line to help Lacey get a kidney transplant. I tossed a few bucks his way, but more than money, I can send some attention to the cause.

So thanks again for all the support you folks have given me and I hope you'll take the time to click the link below and see what Mike is doing to help Lacey.

North Bend Cares: TOUR DIVIDE - KIDNEY FOR LACEY

Thanks,

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

No comments:

Post a Comment