Sunday, March 3, 2013

'The 2010 Alfa Romeo 8C Spider Is An Open Air Alfa'

MotorWeek, you've disappointed me.

Your segments always have exciting, or at least punny, names. Open Air Alfa was the best you could do? I understand the car is exciting, but you have a standard to live up to!

I do need to give the cameraman props though. The most useful zoom I've ever seen comes at 1:55 in this video. You don't want to miss it. Actually, I think they may have just gotten a fancy new camera with a great zoom. They obviously like to play with it.

Ok, enough of my thoughts on cinematography. Check out this sexy beast as it romps around Maryland.

MotorWeek Theater is our showcase of some of our favorite classic reviews from public television's finest motoring program. How does this video only have 57,725 views? It could have so many more.

]]>
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment