Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cool bike and a Yamaha Wedding Cake! Awesome!

Davis May Sends in this cool little hybrid and an AWESOME  Wedding cake!  That's a good wife you have there!  Hang on to her!



Hey,
My name is Davis May.  I have sent you some photos of my work in progress.  It is a 1973 Yamaha DT3/250.  This is my first and only motorcycle.  I bought it off Ebay three or four years ago now.  I learned to ride on this machine.  Its kinda of a mutt.  I was not sure if I wanted an enduro or a flat tracker so I kinda did both.
Things I have done-
RD350 Triple Tree
Honda Front Wheel and Hub (went from a 21" to 18")
Fiberglass tail section that was built for a Triumph 
Webco High Compression head
Expansion chamber(sorry no photos of it)
Relocated ignition switch 
Relocated Speedometer (no tach)
Hand Made wiring harness 

I have to give my friend Bill credit for the paint.  He did all the hard stuff.  I just buffed.  

The cake is my wedding cake.  My wife had to know what she was getting into.

I hope that you enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment