Monday, March 12, 2012

The Barton750 "Silver Dream Racer"

Chris Alty sent in these pics of a bike and brand that I'm a little ashamed to say I know very little about. Especially considering my love of two strokes and old movies. He's also getting a restoration business off the ground and included some nice links to more information. Check it out.
Hi I have just had a look at you site and thought i would send you some pics of my Barton 750 projects, i hope to have one out in August and my site is www.bartonphoenix.moonfruit.comRegards Chris Alty (and in a later e-mail) Eric Buell bought the rights etc when Barton closed its doors, check out the film Silver Dream Racer as Barton Made the bike in the film, i hope to have one of mine on the track later this year. Regards Chris
Here's a nice clip from Silver Dream Racer to see the bike in action. Nice stuff actually. Especially for the times!

No comments:

Post a Comment