Friday, August 20, 2010

For Sale: 1985 Mongoose ATB Pro


I'll make this quick. Now that the Octocog has gears, I really don't have much use for the bike pictured above. It's a classic 1985 Mongoose ATB Pro. Fully chromed frame. Seat-tube is 19" center to center. Top-tube is 22". Old-school slack geometry, makes a this great fire-road touring bike. Suntour thumb-shifters & deraillers. Suntour/Cunningham Powercam brakes. I got rid of the original wheels and the brakes now have Koolstop pads. That stuff isn't original but it works great. The bike now has coroplast fenders and a Blackburn rear rack.

I'm short on space and cash so the bike is going to finance my next human-powered, wheeled acquisition (hint, it's not a bike!)


$225. I'd prefer to sell the bike to somebody in the Seattle area, but if you have to have this bike and live elsewhere, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment